Wednesday, July 27

another year older..

..another year wiser.
Celebrated my 23rd birthday on wednesday 27th. Had such a wonderful day with family and friends. I also got very, very spoilt :) Praise be to God, for allowing me another year, especially as its my first one as a mother :)

my pressis from Chris & Sophie. Baileys and fav caramel chocs. Pearl and diamond gold earrings, AND a RED video camera.

and here are allllllll of my other presents, thankyou again everyone :)



and a happy birthday banner that i made for the celebration :)

Sophie has gotten the hang of 'hip hip horraying' and just in time for my birthday. So cute xx

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kylie!!

    love the banner you made - very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, looks like you had a great day :)Cute as banner and Sophie looks like she's grown up heaps lately! Hope to see you soon for coffee/lunch to celebrate again - maybe after we get back from holidays? xx

    ReplyDelete