Tuesday, January 22

Isaiah facts #12 weeks

Last Friday i turned 3months old! apparently its somewhat of an achievement.
We even went to the health nurse, so i could get weighed.
I now weigh 5.77 kg. Mummy calls me her chunky monkey.
I like to reward her with lots of smiles. Actually I like to reward everyone with smiles if they talk to me.
I have also learnt to giggle, in the last week n half.
Saturday i lost it giggling at mummy, folding the bedsheets. I made mummy laugh too.
i sleep around 12 hours a night, normally 6.30pm-6 am.
and im starting to get better at sleeping during the day, and having a little routine.
i normally self settle, but every now and again (especially when big sis is being really loud!) i dont like to sleep, and after trying everything mummy found out that i like the noise of the vacuum cleaner and will promptly fall asleep once its on! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment