Friday, April 5

Isaiah Facts # 5 months.

Well im actually 5.5 months now, but my mum has been terribly lazy lately with her blogging.
Whats been happening in my little world.

I now weight: 6.83kg
I'm still not the best feeder. I really don't like feeding out in public when there is much more to see. And i sometimes i just am plain stubborn at home, and refuse to feed. The other day i went 14 hours without a feed! it stressed mum out a little, but i was still happy all day! mum tried me with a bottle, but i have absolutely no idea how to use it - oh well.
I have started solids, i have breakfast + dinner. I love it SO much! Mum cant get it in my mouth fast enough.
I stopped sleeping through the night - because of my terrible feeding. but since ive been introduced to solids i sometimes sleep from 7pm-6am with a 2/3am wake.
I love my big sister - always have a ready smile for her! even if she does lay on me, or try to roll me over to play.
I now ' crawl'. Its very  funny to watch. I stretch the top half of my body all the way up, Then push my bum in the air till it comes under me, then tuck my head it so i look like a little ball, then spring forward.
Im still a wiggle worm, always on the move - never sitting still while people try to give me cuddles, and when mum gets me from  my bed in the morning i am all over the place.

 Below 3 photos are of my 'crawl'


 Always a happy little man
 fast asleep at the park

No comments:

Post a Comment